As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
· Meet with the Finance team to understand the strategy of the function in line with CEO strategy and company road map.
· Understand the function of Direct Procurement in the Finance division and how your role fits into the overall function
· Attend and participate in Source to Pay (S2P), Enterprise Support Systems (ESS) and other special project meetings.
· Support, train and problem solve with all end users.
· Build and maintain supplier relationships with the objective of eliminating inefficiencies throughout the post procurement cycle.
Within 60 days, you will:
· Develop and implement procurement policies and procedures.
· Develop strong knowledge of Internal Controls and how to effectively incorporate them in the processes.
· Demonstrate knowledge of ORACLE procurement related modules.
· Determine procurement category requirements, analyse category spent and develop category strategy
· Develop sound knowledge of supplier performance issues and risk management.
· Resolve the daily tactical and strategic issues that arise and suggest best way forward.
· Be responsible for liaising with internal and external auditors to ensure that smooth audit activities are carried out.
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Be responsible for the periodic procurement reporting for local and global stakeholders.
· Review and analyse procurement processes on an ongoing basis in a manner to reduce procurement operation turnaround time.
· Provide team leadership to advance the overall capabilities of the procurement group by supporting a collaborative model. This may involve imparting training's to ensure effective knowledge sharing and identifying the best practices.
· Be able to build and maintain effective partnerships internally within the department and with organizational stakeholders
· Demonstrate proven track record of execution and delivery in a complex environment
· Be responsible for all procurement system related activities.
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has strong business acumen, analytical skills, and is highly self-driven. The ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. He/she must have ability to meet stringent timelines, and should possess expertise of Direct Procurement.
A bit about us
We, as Procurement, strive to stay innovative and responsive, keeping aligned with the strategies of Jazz and Veon. Our aim is to stay focused towards achieving internal customer satisfaction through; Improved Planning and Processes, Cost Efficiencies, Quality of Services, Competitive Vendor Pool and Effective Contract Management.
With the emergence of global involvement, our people are now leading the global roles in various categories across the group with impressive collaboration with local teams in achieving desired results.
The department’s approach over next years is to develop a leaner and entrepreneurial organization with specialized domains.
The structure of the team you will join is:
A team of 2-3 members who will be reporting into this position with no sub teams.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Revision of Procurement Policies & Procedures including revamping of procurement processes
· Taking lead from Procurement side in the ongoing strategic projects like S2P and ESS
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders including all internal functional departments including Internal Audit, Group Governance Team, External Auditors, etc.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Effective interaction and communication would lead to efficient and enhanced service provision from Procurement to its stakeholders.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Procurement transformation projects
· In-depth and work related knowledge of Procurement Operations
· Detailed view of multi-industry’s/multi-national organization’s Procurement Policies & Procedures
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
· Microsoft Excel
· Microsoft PowerPoint
Essential skills must have:
· Analytical thinking and reasoning
· Project Management
· Communication/negotiation skills
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Team player