Application Deadline: 10th March 2018
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
- go through the company’s on boarding process which includes orientation program.
- meet your line manager and the team members reporting to you to understand the work culture at Jazz.
- grow an understanding of how you fit into the Regional Operating Model, your tasks and how you will carry them out.
- visit and familiarize with the market area that will be assigned to you along with your team which includes meeting retailers as well as franchise owners.
-Within 60 days, you will:
- grasp deep knowledge of your work and how it contributes to the overall success of the company.
- building contacts and understanding how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently.
- mentoring your team members, take ownership of their issues and ensure escalation at the appropriate forums for improved efficiency.
- devise plans to increase the sales of handsets, wifi devices, remittances and postpaid numbers
- coordinate with the Commercial Planning and devise campaigns to increase penetration of Postpaid business in your region
- establish, develop and maintain distribution and retail network throughout the assigned region
- franchise business development; implement company policy with respect to routing of distribution officers (DO).
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
- take full ownership of the tasks that have been assigned to your team
- be expected to develop healthy relations with the retailers, franchise owners of your area.
- continuously review and bring improvements in KPIs assigned to you and your team
- be proactive and creative by bringing forward new ideas and processes for the betterment of your whole team.
- manage franchise and retail channel by motivating and counseling the concerned and explain the profitability model.
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
Past one year has been exceptionally successful for Jazz especially after merger with Warid. We are now Market Leaders and working with the market leaders will professionally groom you and broaden your knowledge of telecommunication industry and overall work culture, which will be very beneficial for your career in future.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has already delivered on challenging projects and has taken end-to-end responsibility from planning to roll out followed by feedback. An individual who can supervise sales and distribution teams and provide guidance to improve the effectiveness of sales and distribution channel
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills to be able to advocate/defend the Product Org’s views of what is right—even if it comes to conflict/disagreement with CEO—with professionalism, maturity, and a balanced, holistic view of any competing viewpointsResilience, professionalism, maturity, responsibility are some of the other qualities that we expect from you.
A bit about us:
We work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve regional sales targets and resolve issues that occur on daily basis which results in growth of Postpaid Sales and Franchise Business Development.
The structure of the team you will join is:
Your team is a sub part of the Regional Operating model lead by the Regional Business Head. This position reports to the Regional Sales Head. You as an Area Sales Manager will lead a team of talented Sales & Distribution Supervisors and MFS BDOs.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
Achievement of monthly KPI targets such as Postpaid Sales, Remittances, Cash in, MNP etc.
Increased penetration of overall business in the assigned areas
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work in continuous collaboration with internal stakeholders like MFS Executives, MFS Regional Coordinators, Business Development Officers, Sales Distribution Supervisors and external stakeholders such as franchisee staff and retailers.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Complete cooperative efforts of these teams will result in smooth processes and problem solving which would immensely help in achieve the KPIs set by the company.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
1. Meeting Assigned Targets
2. Strengthening Channel
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Telecom industry experience
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
Essential skills must have
Excellent communications and persuasion skills.
Proactive in solving day-to-day problems.
Result driven approach towards daily tasks.